Good Morning Texas!!!

January 24, 2016


Hey Everyone! On Friday my sewing teacher Carla and I got a chance to be on Good Morning Texas! It was really exciting an incredible experience to share! My sewing teacher Carla Robertson asked me the other day if i wanted to come onto Good Morning Texas with her this past Friday morning and be on a speed sewing segment they were doing, she introduced me as her student and I was able to show on TV how I sew without both of my hands! I was also able to show the dress that I have been making, the same one that I have been updating you guys on here about! I hope by sharing a little bit of my story that it encouraged more people to pursue their dreams no matter the situation! It was a lot of fun, and a really cool experience! I hope I get more chances to show people what I can do and inspire more people! 











No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs