Lilac!!!!

January 17, 2016


 Hey guys! I hope the start of the new year has been great for all of you! I just wanted to show you more sneak peaks of what my dress is looking like! I dont want to give to much away though, I pinned the sleeves on to get an idea of what it would look like and it came out great! The last post I showed you guys, the lining was black underneath the lace but I felt like the black made it much darker than I wanted and drowned out the purple. So I ended up putting lilac underneath, now it looks much softer and lighter.



 (I ended up having to put a piece of tape on here that says back stitch to remind me! I always forget!)





             
                There will be more pictures to come! I am really excited to show you guys more!

1 comment :

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs