Inspired by The Outlander Red Dress!!

July 19, 2016


Hey Everyone!!! I just wanted to show four different variations of a dress that I'm going to make very soon!!! Right now I'm trying to decide which one I should make! I want to use Silk Duchesse Satin for the dress because it looks so beautiful, I saw a gorgeous red dress I've been inspired by on Outlander (TV show on Starz, check it out!) that was made of the same fabric and it looked amazing! I will post pictures of it below. I fell in love with the dress, the color of it was so beautiful!!! I really love the way it was pleated and cut of the neckline,Terry Dresbach did such an amazing job with the costumes!!! I was also inspired by a red velvet strapless dress by Dolce & Gabbana!! I started sketching last night and came up with these designs!! I will be posting more soon about the dress I will be currently making!! Thank you so much for the support!!


Sketch 1.


Sketch 2.


Sketch 3.



 Sketch 4.



(Here is the Red Outlander Dress!)






(The Pleats look amazing!)


(The Dolce & Gabbana Velvet Strapless Red Dress!)



(Of course Inspiration from the beautiful Elizabeth Taylor!)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs