A Dress Fit For Betty Draper!!!

April 23, 2016


 Hey Everyone!! I hope your having a great weekend! I just started making another dress and this one is 60's inspired of course! I've always seen this neckline on many different dresses and especially dresses on pinterest! I found this really beautiful embroidered fabric on Etsy, they have many beautiful types of prints and fabric! So far its turning out just like I imagined! My boyfriend told me this looks like something Betty Draper would wear from Mad Men and I fell in love with the Costume Design in that show. Specifically Megan Draper & Betty Draper (Francis) styles! I love vintage style clothing and I definitely love the 60's aesthetic! I don't want to give to much away obviously! I can't wait to show you guys more as I finish this dress! 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs