Update On the Betty Draper Dress!

May 7, 2016


 Hey everyone! I just wanted to update about this dress I'm still working on! I just finished the top part of my dress and this is how it turned out! There is a opening in the back but its hard to see on this mannequin. I'm going to add some bridal buttons in the back of the collar, so I will definitely show you how that looks when they are finally added! I'm going to be starting on the skirt soon, the pictures below I wanted give everyone a sneak peek of how the skirt is going to look! There is still more to add to this dress that I don't want to give away too much yet! I'm really excited for you guys to see how this dress will finally look, there will be more updates on this dress to come soon!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs