I did an Interview with WFAA!!!!

November 6, 2016

Hey guys! I wanted to make another post. I was interviewed on WFAA with Shelly Slater! It was a really cool experience, I linked the video down below so that you can all watch it! I also wanted to take the time to thank the Adaptive Training Foundation, they have truly changed my life. David Vobora is the founder (to the right of me in the first group photo) and is an amazing person! He has changed the lives of so many people and is really a great person to know! They were featured in the interview showing me working out. 
I was becoming very discouraged with my walking before I met David and began attending the Adaptive Training Foundation. I attended a 9 week class to begin becoming more independent and getting more in shape, even afterward I have been working with an amazing personal trainer named Hunter that has continued these lessons even after the class!
I've met so many amazing people through the ATF! They have been so nice and welcoming, and have made a huge difference in how I perceive disability, including my own.
If you are ever in the Dallas area on a Friday, you should stop by and check it out. Fridays are when all of the Alumni come and work out all at once! Its an amazing thing to see!
I'm going to link their website below!
http://adaptivetrainingfoundation.org/





No comments :

Post a Comment

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs